How the 5 in 10 Club works
The 5 in 10 Club is similar to a “500 Club”. Each player is issued with a number between 000 and 999. Each number costs $54.60 per annum (if available, members can purchase more than one number). Daily prizes are decided on the first lottery drawn each day using the last three digits of the winning number. A prize to the value of $5,000 is paid every ten weeks, together with daily prizes to the value of $20 and $50.
Daily and major prizes are decided on the first lottery drawn each day using the last three digits of the winning number. Where a public holiday or holidays occur, or a lottery is not drawn on a particular day, the prizes for those days carry forward and are paid on the first available Lottery draw.
will now be made via Pay In Advance (using our TidyHQ system). Request a number (or numbers) via email request
A prize to the value of $5,000 is paid every ten (10) weeks, together with daily prizes to the value of $20 and $50. For each number purchased the contribution is only $54.60 per annum.
Membership is only deemed current and payouts will only occur if you’re a current financial member at the time of the draw. If you leave the organisation, take leave without pay, terminate your deductions, your pay in advance membership lapses or your deductions cease for any reason then your membership is deemed inactive and you will not be eligible for any payouts associated with your allocated number. It is the individual’s responsibility to ensure payment of membership is made and membership remains active.
Payment of winnings
- If your allocated number is subject to a winning draw then you will be contacted directly by The Recreation Club via email.
- Payments are made by direct deposit to a nominated bank account provided by you.
- No cheques can or will be written.
- The Recreation Club will make three attempts to retrieve the required information from you in order to pay your winnings, with a minimum of 21 days between each attempt. If no response is received after 21 days from the date of the third attempt then The Recreation Club reserves the right to donate your winnings to a charity of its choice and you will forfeit the winnings.
- Winners will be published on this website at various intervals.
30 June 2020 to 23 November 2021
20 November 2019 to 29 June 2020
Previous year's results: